- Sending Stones. Oh, wait! You already had these! Huh… weird that Ildor never used it to get in touch with you.
- Brooch of Shielding
- Cape of the Mountebank
- Gauntlets of Ogre Power
- Red Dragon Scale Armor
- Old rusty lance (75 gp)
- 1200 cp, 9500 sp, 3900 gp, 110 pp, Polished Stone Statuette of a Female Gith (25 gp), nondescript gray gem (15 gp)
Not bad for a jaunt through some Backring Prime world. Sure, they lost Fallon to Tsaggothua-related madness, and the berk hopped through the gate to some Far Realm beyond mortal ken, but, c’mon: Gauntlets of Ogre Power?!
Weirdest part was getting back and finding out that three months have passed.
Speaking of the Ironhands, the family matriarch, Alma, is due back in less than a week. Which also means that autumn starts soon. Or at least it will in Toril, which happens to share the same time flow as Sigil. How convenient!
Gareth does some investigation, calling on some of his contacts in the various Wards, and he discovers that Estavan has vanished. No one has seen him in the flesh during the last three months. Rumors abound as to where he’s gone, with the consensus being that he’s not in Sigil…
Eddie hears some rumors that his mother is well, that she’s set back up in the Cordoba manor, and is greatly concerned about the safety and well-being of her only son.
At the moment, after a few hours back in the Cage, you’re still unsure about:
- Ildor. Why didn’t she contact you via the Sending Stones? How bummed will she be about her brother?
- Arthani. Is ne still alive and what is ne up to?
- Tervo Hillclimber, the halfling you rescued from the Far Snail caves who is likely infected by an Illithid slug.
- Ekxire, the tiefling from the same mercenary group.